What We Believe
- And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. (Mark 12:20)
- The second is this, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." There is no other commandment greater than these. (Mark 12:31)
- A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. (John 13:34)
- By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. (John 13:34)
- Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13)
- This I command you, that you love one another. (John 15:17 NAS)
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God. It is without error in all its teaching.
- We believe that there is one God, Lord of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His perfect, sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father; and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe that all people are lost sinners and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all people will be resurrected - those who are saved to eternal life and those who are lost to eternal damnation.
- We believe that God, as Creator, is the ultimate Owner of all possessions on earth. God has given people the authority to be stewards of those possessions and the responsibility to faithfully manage them according to the principles in the Word of God.
- We believe that God inhabits the praises of His people, that you enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise, that praise stills and stops the enemy, that in all things we should give thanks, and that God is worthy of all praise.